Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This Site is produced by HAPPY CLICK for your information and communication. Please feel free to browse this Site.
- The Site and its contents are designed to comply with Malaysia laws and regulations and are intended for use by Malaysia residents only. HAPPY CLICK makes no representation that any information contained in this Site is relevant or appropriate to other locations.
- This Site offers you the option of viewing information about HAPPY CLICK. If you choose to view this information, you are accepting that HAPPY CLICK is supplying this information at your individual request for informational purposes.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you would have specified a username and a password. You must ensure that you keep your username and password in a safe and secure place and that you do not disclose them to anyone. You will be fully responsible for all activities which occur under your username and password. It is your responsibility to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your username and password or any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it. We reserve the right to require users to amend username and passwords if necessary for security reasons.
- All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that notification emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else’s email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without prior notice. We may require Users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address. We reserve the right to close accounts if any User is seen to be using proxy IPs (Internet Protocol addresses) in order to attempt to hide the use of multiple HAPPY CLICK accounts, or if a non-Malaysia-based User pretends to be a Malaysia-based User, or disrupts any of our services in any way.
- Use of this Site is at your own risk. HAPPY CLICK and/or its affiliated companies make no representations about the suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness of the information and materials contained in this Site for any purpose and will not be liable for any errors, omissions contained in the Contents or any other information available, directly or indirectly, on this Site. Neither HAPPY CLICK nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages or losses, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site and its Content including any Third Party Websites (as defined below) and links. This includes damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment and/or electronic devices. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold HAPPY CLICK harmless from and against any claims, including but not limited to, defamation, privacy and intellectual property infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you 'as is' and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied or otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- The copyright to the contents of this Site belongs to HAPPY CLICK. Users may download materials for their own personal, non-commercial use, provided all copyright and other proprietary notices are kept intact. The copying, redistribution, re-posting, publication, adaptation or alteration of any part of this Site for any public or commercial purposes is prohibited without written prior permission from HAPPY CLICK. When you transmit or post any material to or on this Site, you grant to us a non-exclusive, world-wide, perpetual, fully sub-licensable royalty free license under your copyright and other intellectual property rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from or display or distribute that material worldwide via the Site, or in any way without any duty at all to account to you. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any material posted on the Site. This means that you (and not we) have full responsibility for the material submitted, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, and ensuring that it does not breach anyone's intellectual property rights or is used in breach of confidence.
- The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively the 'Trademarks') displayed on this Site whether registered or unregistered or otherwise belongs exclusively to HAPPY CLICK. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of HAPPY CLICK. Your use of the Trademarks and contents of the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that HAPPY CLICK will aggressively enforce their intellectual property rights in its Trademarks, the Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal sanctions.
- A variety of information, advice, recommendations, letters, messages, comments, posts, text, graphics, software, music, sound, photographs, videos, data, samples and other materials (collectively “Content”) is available on and through this Site. Some of the Content is provided by HAPPY CLICK and other Content is provided by Users, such as User opinions and views provided via question or answer posts. HAPPY CLICK strives to keep the Content that we post and make available on the Site accurate, complete, and up-to-date, but we cannot guarantee, and are not responsible for, the accuracy, integrity, quality, completeness, timeliness or that it will not be objectionable to you, of any Content whether provided by ourselves or by other Users. In order to ensure everyone can get the most out of this Site, please read and abide by our Expected Code of Conduct (as set out below).
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, HAPPY CLICK. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorised use of images may violate copyright, trademark and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- If you wish to bring to our attention any unlawful activity associated with any Content posted by another User or otherwise available on this Site and you would like to file a complaint with us, please use the ‘Contact Us’ link found on any page which contains the Content supplied by Users.
- The Content presented in this Site or provided by our personnel is provided with the understanding that neither HAPPY CLICK nor its Users are engaged in rendering medical, counselling, legal or other professional services or advice. The Content in this Site or provided by our personnel is available for informational purposes and it is not intended as medical or healthcare advice nor is it intended as a substitute for professional advice relative to a specific condition or questions you may have regarding a medical condition or legal problem. Always seek the advice of your general practitioner, or other qualified healthcare professional regarding any medical condition before starting any new treatment.
- HAPPY CLICK advises that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address, or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified), in any HAPPY CLICK community. HAPPY CLICK is not responsible for any subsequent actions or events resulting from such personal information being voluntarily revealed by you. Though HAPPY CLICK takes all appropriate and reasonable steps to protect your personal information, HAPPY CLICK cannot ensure that any transmission of your personal data over the internet is 100% secure and HAPPY CLICK reserves the right to refuse any responsibility for any damages incurred should your personal information be stolen, hacked, lost or damage due to accident or by any other means.
- This Site may contain links to other third party websites (“Third Party Websites”). HAPPY CLICK is not responsible for the content or reliability of any Third Party Website or for on-going review of other Third Party Websites. The inclusion of any link to such Third Party Websites does not imply endorsement by HAPPY CLICK. Your linking to any Third Party Websites is at your own risk. HAPPY CLICK encourages you to be aware when you leave our Site and to read the terms and conditions of these Third Party Websites. These Terms and Conditions apply solely to information collected by HAPPY CLICK on this Site. Hyper-linking to this Site, in any manner, is not permitted without HAPPY CLICK written permission.
- HAPPY CLICK does not represent or warrant that this Site, or any Third Party Websites to which ours is linked, will be accessible or available on a timely basis, or that access to the same will be uninterrupted or error free.
- HAPPY CLICK reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time without prior notice. The information published on this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. HAPPY CLICK may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any time and from time to time.
- HAPPY CLICK may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions.
- HAPPY CLICK reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and any dispute shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Malaysia.